View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 08:33 AM   #18
Mos1ted
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Pick and Roll automatic score

I played a few quarters this morning with the Trailblazers against the Spurs, and Damien Lilliard, who has a pick and roll badge I believe, was killing the Spurs with this despite the wide range in talent between the two teams. The Spurs were still far ahead of me on the scoreboard, but this move was too effective for me to get fully immersed into the game, which caused me to play lazily on both ends. I decided to switch back to Hall of Fame after dabbling in Superstar for a while. I think I rather take on the bigger challenge early of trying to beat the CPU on the highest difficulty setting than having to play with a go-to move on offense that's unstoppable. The move is less effective for me on this level.

Edit: Played a few possessions with the same two teams on Hall of Fame, and the pick and roll is much harder to execute. Even when my big man has a clear lane to the basket, help defense comes over quickly to close it down. I can no longer cheese with this move against the CPU (against good teams at least).

Last edited by Mos1ted; 10-03-2015 at 08:45 AM.