View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:44 PM   #954
silver281gt
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Well I am back. Went ahead and restarted my CFM after the update and Went with the Jets. I made a couple roster moves but nothing big. Cut Geno Smith, never really cared for him as a Qb. Added Bruising rookie RB Langford from Michigan St. Also Traded CB Skrine to Lions for Jean Baptiste And picked up Lippett. Those two along with Dee Millner will be my future after Revis and Cromartie are gone. Colts dropped Wr Dorsett and I swooped him up. Love his speed. Going to start Petty over Fitzpatrick. May put the bearded one on the block and see if I get any offers.

Played my 1st game against the Browns. Let me tell you it didnt start out pretty. Was down 21-7 going into half time. I was trying to pound the rock with Langford and as i was doing ok I threw a INT and they scored to put me behind. 3rd and 4th quarters had to start passing. Marshall is a beast and with Dorsett and Devin smith as my slot Wr's i started moving the ball. Ended up trailing 21-17 with 3 minutes to go. Defense came up huge and got the stop. I march march down we the help of a defensive PI on the one and mound it in with Langford to win 24-17. I love this game as long as I dont have any freezing issue.

I did make a few tweeks to my sliders from the black set but nothing to much. Love it..

My fatigue is at 55 and injuries at 81.

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 10-60
Pass blocking 0-45
Catching 45-45

Runblocking 15-60
Fumbles 35-35

Reaction Time 70-95
Interceptions 45-90
Pass Coverage 70-95

Tackling 35-55

Penalties-