Old 10-07-2015, 07:07 PM   #989
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian 13 Bravo
I'm using your green set and had played two close games to start my season. The problem I have been seeing is that the cpu passing percentage is a tad high and their receivers are almost always open, no matter what I do. Man to man even revis is getting beat consistently and zone defense is pretty much unusable as my dbs will stand yards away from a receiver in their zone and not reacting to their presence until they have already caught the ball. In my third game kaepernick was over 300 yards with TDs on his first four possessions, while the cpu run game is consistently struggling. I don't know of the pass reaction slider needs to be bumped up or what but watching Tannehill go 80% then Brady go 80% with 5 TDS and now kaepernick doing the same is frustrating me. It seems that my dbs are barely ever in position to make a play on the ball anymore as the cpu receiver or TE usually has 3 or 4 steps on them No matter what
Are you matching your defense up with what the CPU comes out in or is you staying in base defense? Most of the guys I know who are struggling against the pass stay in there base defense all game. If the CPU comes out in 1-2WR sets you should be in your base defense ro match up. If the CPU comes out in 3WR sets you should be in nickel or 2-4-5(3-4 Defense). If the CPU comes out in 4-5WR sets you should be in Dime, Dollar or quarter defense. If you are coming out in your base defense against a 3-5WR set you're going to get torched all game. You have to match your defense up with the CPUs offense. Basic strategy.