Old 10-12-2015, 02:32 AM   #465
Dwaresacksqb
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
What's the set he's using, the first all madden one?

Also, charter, i still using the first all madden set, but after the patch i think both running games are overpowered, mine and cpu's. Played two times, my Bills against the Bengals, some observations:

- Like i said, very very hard to stop the run and easy to get my running game going. Blockers pancaking defenders a lot. A lot of missed tackles too. How i can work with that? Maybe it's the bengals playing too well after 5-0 start and confidence sky hight. Will play next game against the Jaguars and see how it works. But give me tips, lower run blocking for both? I think it's a must, my line Isn't great to be pancaking opposition on consistent basis.

- Pass interference is being called a lot. It's sounds good, but everytime i switch to db and press Y it triggere PI call. A lot called on cpu too. Like i said, it soinds good, but the games are being too high scoring imo. One i lost 41-27 and won the other 39-38. Those flags are keeping a lot of drives alive. It's pretty realistic if you ask me. But then. Me and cpu needs to find a way to get more stops to balance it out. I had few holding calls at 52 and one offsides and one false start on 53. Maybe will try at 55.

So, for now it's it, any help please?
I believe the first one.
Advertisements - Register to remove