View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 07:40 AM   #25
iam31yearsold
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: My overtime experience vs. the Bulls (video inside)

I always try and remember, the AI has the ability to be perfect. It doesn't have to time jump shots, or deal with lag. Doesn't have possible distractions from real life going on, won't click on wrong icon for passing, and won't pass over an open cutter to a defended player in the corner with directional passing.

My point is, the AI is/can/has the ability to be perfect. And for the most part in SS/Sim, they are. And that is my problem with it.

Not enough instances where the AI plays organically. Only game where I see loose, organic, and consistent rating based play is MLB The Show. All the others, NHL, Madden, 2k, FIFA...all have those moments where you KNOW they are going to score.

Thousands have felt that helplessness with the AI year after year across all games, it isn't a coincidence, higher level AI just isn't smart enough, it has to do these things. And that is fine, because some players need that challenge.

But the majority need to realize that the difficulty level they play on is the cause if the problems they see...not the game is bad 100% of the time.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove