Old 10-14-2015, 01:00 PM   #254
booker21
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
ive tried many different sets and i keep heading back to default. Im just going to let the game play the way its intended. I feel each time i adjust something it throws something else off.

some issues i saw while trying out all these different slider set:

I was seeing too easy and too hard slider issues no happy medium that has been found imo. I was seeing a lot of shoot outs with games no matter who the teams were. running isnt balanced, One side or the other seems op in each set. It just feels like i have to constantly adjust things and try different sets out.

ive tried mixing and matching sets and ive tried all madden sets on all pro and vice versa. I just could not find anything that worked. Sure there were some really great finds and things worked out for a game or two but as i tried more games i saw these issues and it was driving me crazy. which has brought me back here. I just played a game on all default All madden and i didnt adjust the penalties either. It was very competitive and nothing jump out to me after the game that i need to adjust. I always feel with these different sets that after a game im like well i need to lower cpu blocking bump up this lower that.... you get my point.

Lets just play the game and stop this slideritis madness!! At least i need to lol

I feel you man. I have the same issue and I keep coming back to default. For a few games. Then I go back to try to tweak those things that annoys me.

1-defensive player not disengaging from blocks. Cashing SS with most tackles.
2.-lack of cpu rushing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk