View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 12:00 PM   #258
EWRMETS
All Star

OVR: 20
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Yes all madden default plays great, the CPU run game is there and passing still has an all pro feel to it. Dedecided to play a season without the tuner but the CPU qb is pretty much 80% plus every game, might bump them to 40 to see if that helps or its back to the tuner.

At no point did all madden default feel off to me in anyway, like I said feels like all pro but the CPU play better on offence which is what I was after
Interesting. I'm having a great time on All Pro default. CPU run blocking does seem like it could be better but I am using the Niners who have a good run defense in the game. Are you still able to run the ball well on All Madden? Also, with regards to penalties and injuries, are people playing on default raising them? I see an accurate amount of holding and face mask calls but very few pass interference calls or other penalties. With regards to injuries, I have only had 1 injury though 8 games.

The accuracy of the game is ridiculous. Kaepernick is completely inaccurate and is boom or bust.