View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 04:57 PM   #22
NDAlum
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Request: To those who win on Super Star or Hall of Fame:

@JoFri: I'm not sure if you read the entirety of my original post, but that's the type of box score I do not want to replicate. I think you made 4 out of 42 shots in the "mid range" category. That's under 10% of your buckets from mid range. I don't want a layup/dunk/3-pt dominated game. I want to utilize all areas.

@24th: Appreciate the vid. Quite honestly watch you guys play made me feel better about myself lol. You guys are better on the D side than me. It might be roster related or me not doing matchups/assignments as well as you guys. The flow of the offense for you guys is pretty good but not super crisp. I see some of the same errors I make with poor passes. Didn't see a huge amount of play run % and it seems like a common concept is: draw D to my ball handler then pass to open man.

I want my experience to be organic and look/feel like real basketball. Guys who score 80%+ near the bucket/3's just don't play the game the way I want. I'm not knocking you guys, I just have no desire to play the game in that fashion.

Appreciate the dialogue! Makes me feel like I'm not that far off with my play style. My Nuggets team is pretty bad defensively and could be a substantial contributing factor to my struggles.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)