Old 10-24-2015, 08:36 AM   #380
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Hey josh have you tried speed parity at 95? Ive just ran 3 games with this setting and it seems to smooth everything out.....tightened things up immensely. Animations were smooth, games were lower scoring etc....
I haven't on M16 as I had tried higher threshold on other games and what it basically does is tighten up acceleration to the point where the acceleration rating means absolutely nothing.

I really don't like it as a guy like Carlos Hyde shouldn't be able to get up to top speed as quickly as Reggie Bush. If a setting seriously detracts from ratings mattering, I'm not going to go down that road. I don't care for low threshold for the opposite reason...it slows down slower players way too much.

It does give the gameplay a different feel, so I can understand the attraction. However, I spent over 2 years piddling around with high threshold, low threshold, etc. on NCAA14 trying to get good sliders. Once I decided to go back to a near default threshold that properly reflected player ratings, we nailed-down the slider set in a week.