Old 10-24-2015, 02:30 PM   #1850
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So question. Running a solo coach cfm with the Chargers. Is it possible to add a human owner to the Chargers and the retire the coach. I'm gonna mess around anyways but thought someone might have first hand knowledge.

The reason I don't want to start over is because I just had a hell of a draft snagging 3 supetstar, 1 quick, and 2 normal dev guys. I took a flier on a QB in the late 3rd figuring Rivers only has a couple years left and I can groom this guy. Turned out to be 82 ovr and the 2nd highest rated player in the draft. The rest of my guys were really good to. I honestly don't know how I did it because I was kinda just messing around with scouting which means I probably won't be able to replicate it but oh well. It was awesome. Sorry about the rant. Just super excited.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
No. Once your start you can't create new characters. This all must be done prior to pressing the "start your league" button to get to pre-season week 1.
So finally got around to trying to change from coach to owner in my offline Chargers CFM. It actually works and is pretty simple. Just go to Options, Retire, then select Create A New Character instead of Retire From The League and you can change to Owner from coach or vise versa I would imagine. Just a FYI for anyone interested in doing this.