Users Online Now: 1884  |  August 22, 2019
tdawg3782's Scouting Report

tdawg3782 has not written any blogs yet.

tdawg3782 has not added any screenshots yet.

tdawg3782 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for tdawg3782
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 16
HAWK23 @ Sep 3, 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Thank you!

# 15
HAWK23 @ Sep 3, 2018
Do you have a link to the Madden 19 PC Roster editor? I saw you used it to edit a player's name to Peyton Manning in the game. I've been looking all over the forum for a link but I can't find it. I'm about 35 pages into one forum thread. I also jumped over to Madden Freaks/Idiots to try and find it. Can you help?

# 14
hornfan @ Aug 21, 2017
Tdawg, ran into a problem last night. In season three, my dynasty file would not open in the Dynasty Editor. I kept getting an unhandled exemption error. All editing and transferring had been flawless up to that point. The only thing I
Can think of is that I messed up the file in the previous season by using the Dynasty Editor to reset depth charts. I don't know how that could mess everything up though. That is the only thing that I did differently though. Don't know if you have ever had a problem with this. Thanks!

# 13
Woad23 @ Jan 23, 2017
Hey tdawg, I remember that you play in a very similar situation to me and my cousin with josh sliders and online PtM league....what clock do you use? I can't seem to get play totals right, usually too low resulting in top D and low O ratings. Thanks a bunch in advance

# 12
BossKelly5 @ Jul 18, 2014
hey man, followed your tutorial for using modio with madden 25. having problems. few months ago had no issues. now it(modio) won't let me open roster from pc after extracting it. weird. would love a little help if you wouldn't mind. thanx

tdawg3782
Contact tdawg3782
tdawg3782's Xbox 360 Gamercard
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

tdawg3782's Arena has had 12,553 visits