View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 12:13 PM   #1862
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Well you live and you learn.

This game is so awesome on the field. But the bugs I have come across in Connected Franchise are mind numbing.

So I am again having to restart my "A Dolphins Tale" and here is exactly what I am going to do this time around and this will be my last attempt.

32 team (coach) Control with me only being the Owner of my team (Dolphins) as well as The Rams (moving them back to L.A.). All settings for 31 teams are full auto. Whatever happens happens. I can still control depth charts and do some injury management. But the free agency thing....they can do whatever they want. I like having those drive goal disabled. Got used to that and want to keep it that way.

Coach firings will be OFF - ran into a freezing bug when hiring new coaches by creating new characters for teams that fired coaches so I lose the whole coaching carousel due to game stability being bugged.

Pre-Existing injuries - OFF - Ran into a nasty injury bug with them turned on in Year 2 where injured players have season ending injuries and "0" weeks recovery permanently. You can't IR them, you can't cut them. They are stuck on the roster.

I hate to have to do this stuff......but the game is bugged in CFM.

Anyway for those that have been following my CFM on Twitch......it is starting all over fresh again in year 1 for the third time LMFAO.

And it will be the last time.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-26-2015 at 12:15 PM.