Old 10-31-2015, 12:29 AM   #17
zello144
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Next step for Road To The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
I can't remember which year of NCAA football this was in, maybe 06? But playing a dynasty, you would occasionally have players suspended and such for rule violations and all that. I always was intrigued with the perception you can create for your player, doing certain things becoming a fan favorite, or becoming a villain. Where possibly as a younger player, you speak out about your club to much post game. And you get benching along the way and such. Or you can create your guy as the robot type player who always says the perfect thing.
I'd like to see certain personalities that impact how your player behaves and how everyone else views them. Maybe some different animations a cocky player might do more bat flips, the laid back player might laugh or smile after a play.

The Captain

The clubhouse leader of the team, As hard as they try the media can't say anything bad about you, and the fans like him.

The Diva

He's arrogant, cocky, talented but puts himself above everyone else, and may find himself clashing with the management and the fans.
If he goes to far he might find himself wearing a different uniform playing for another team.

Laid back "The Dude"

Fans love him, his teammates love him, he's always approachable and has a great attitude.