View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #1
Dreece
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
SimWorld Presents: The LEAGUE 2K16 (100% Fictional XBOX ONE)

ui

What's up everybody most of you guys know who we are, but for those of you who don't me and CWSapp757 created and edited fictional draft classes for the xbox360 up until 2k14. While editing our 6th class for 2k14 we came up with the idea to create a roster that was composed of only OUR players from the previous 5 classes.

Our thought process was that we created draft classes with 80 players that was 100% edited(tendencies, attributes, models, etc) and the truth of the matter is the user might only get a chance to see maybe 15 players per class depending on playstyle and the longevity of that MyLeague/association file.

We felt that alot of these players were forgotten talents and we wanted those players to get the type of love Shabazz Napier received after leaving college on the top of the world. Or a player that would have a Manu Ginobilli type of career, the result of that logic with the help of REDMc "The LEAGUE" was born.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-xbox360.html

Last season SimWorld made the jump to the xbox one and this season we wanted to bring the league back but with a whole new flair. We decided to open up the whole catalogue of classes this time around to populate our roster. All players have their original animations, vitals, play style that you remember from previous association efforts.

File Details

* Over 400 created fictional players
* All players are from our fictional draft classes from 2k12 through 2k15
* Customized gear for NBA atmosphere
* Customized contracts for association compatibility
* Rotations and Coaching Profiles edited
* Custom Playbooks (Sim World)
* All tendencies, ratings, sig skills, animations, player morale has been fully edited
* All players have a unique play style and feel.

LEAGUE Preview Magazine by Blindside and CWSapp757

GT: xxxDreecexxx
Filename: SimWorld Fictional LEAGUE 2K16

Thanks for the patience and enjoy the show!

CWSapp757 Top 5 LEAGUE Duo's

Today, we take a look at SimWorld’s The League and give our choice for top five duos.

5) Utah Jazz C Stewart Braxton/ SF Gabriel Stevens
The caliber of this duo at number 5 should let you know how difficult it was for me to select this list. Stevens and Braxton may not have the best relationship but the two know how to make it happen. I would consider this to be a top three defensive duo with Braxton logging over 1.5 blocks and steals and the center position and Stevens finishing second in the league in steals and finishing fourth for defensive player of the year last year. The addition of explosive rookie Rashard Wallace can improve this team and bring more attention to this underrated duo.

4) Los Angeles Clippers (PG Donovan Robinson/ C Ray Ray Francis)

Everybody loves Ray Ray and Donovan. I know some may be a bit disappointed to see these two at number four and not higher on the list. A few years ago these two may have been at number one but both players have lost a bit of a step. With that being said this is still probably the most exciting duo to watch in my opinion. Donovan Robinson is the prototypical point guard that makes everyone around him better and Ray Ray Francis is easily the best shooting big in the league being able to hit shots from anywhere on the court. With Robinson finishing second in the league in assists and Ray Ray Francis finishing 6th in points per game last year, you know you are going to see some offense when those two are on the court.

3) Sacramento Kings (SG Jameel Bethea/ PF Ahmad Harmon)
This team honestly can make an argument for having the best TRIO if you include Ernest Jeffries but the emergence of Ahmad Harmon as a potential elite player combined with Jameel Bethea superstar status makes this duo too hard to pass on. Bethea has always been able to score averaging 24.7 per game last year but has improved tremendously with sharing the rock averaging 6 assists per game. Not to mention, he finished in the top ten in steals with 2.3 steals. Ahmad Harmon was one of the best all around players in the game averaging just about 20 points, 10 rebounds, 2 blocks and 1.3 steals. These two along with Ernest Jeffries and Jarvis Martin make a good argument for favorites to win the West.

2) San Antonio Spurs (PF Brandon Lewis/ PG J.R. Williams)

Well of course we had to include the two biggest pieces of last year’s championship team in the mix. J.R. Williams and Brandon Lewis have the best relationship off the court and an even better one on it. I know this may be an unpopular pick at number two but hear me out. Averaging 16 points and 10 assists, Finals MVP J.R. Williams’ stats don’t truly show how dominant he was at the end of last year. He seemed to always make the right decision and is a big reason why Lewis was so productive and finished fourth in the MVP race. Brandon Lewis was top ten in scoring, top five in rebounding and widely regarded as one of the top three big men in the game. At only 22 and 23 years of age and long term contracts with the team, this duo will be busting heads together for a very long time.

1) Golden State Warriors (PG Adam Cameron/ SF Ryan Stafford)
Seriously, who the hell else did you think could have been at this spot. If you have any respect for defense than this combination was a no brainer. With this duo you have the most valuable player last year in Adam Cameron and the Defensive Player of the Year in Ryan Stafford. With 28 points, 7.5 assists, 7.4 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 2.3 steals Cameron was in MY opinion, the most exciting player to watch last year. It only makes it better when you can have the best defensive player in the world operating right along side of him finishing last year leading the league in both blocks and steals. With Cameron having 4 years remaining and Stafford with 5, you are more than likely going to see these two at the top of this list for many more years to come.

The League Top Five Defensive Players

Of course everyone is amazed with the players that can dominate on offense in the League so it’s only right that we give attention to the players that are best equipped to shut those guys down. Below you can find a list of MY top five defenders in the League!

5) PF/C Greg Livingston/ 6’10 248 lbs. /Cleveland Cavaliers/ 34 Years Old/ 1yr, $18.50M

Here is a guy that you absolutely have to include on this list even at the age of 34. Livingston may not be as athletic as used to be but he continues to be a warrior when it comes to defending the paint. Livingston is a contender to lead the league in blocks this year and will make it difficult for anyone to score in the paint when he is in the game.

4) SF/SG Gabriel Stevens/ 6’7 217 lbs. /Utah Jazz/ 24 Years Old/ 5yrs, $83.75M

The first of the three small forwards that will appear on this list. Gabriel Stevens makes most of that $16.75 million on the defensive end. Stevens has an incredible ability to play passing lanes and simply make ball handlers panic so it’s no surprise that he finished with 2.7 steals last year. Stevens is a lockdown perimeter defender that can easily defend the 1, 2 or 3.

3) PF/C Cameron McKinney/ 6’11 240 lbs. /Los Angeles Lakers/ 28 Years Old/ 5yrs, $93.75

Some people may be shocked to see this guy on the list because whenever I hear people talk about him, it is usually about how he crushed them offensively (what up redsox). What people DON’t talk about is how McKinney is an extremely versatile defender. McKinney averaged 2.3 blocks per game last year patrolling the lane but also is capable of guarding the perimeter. McKinney is one of the best overall players in the league and a big part of that is his ability on the defensive side.

2) SF/PF Zaire Mutumbo/ 6’9 218 lbs. /Boston Celtics/ 28 Years Old/ 3yrs, $41.25M

You knew that Zaire was going to be one of the top two guys. What I love about Mutumbo is just how versatile he is. Mutumbo can usually guard the biggest offensive threat on any team. Mutumbo can guard SG Jameel Bethea for the Kings one night and then match up with PF Stephen Braithwaite for the Heat the next night with no drop off. He is that good. On a 3 year deal making only $13.75 million, some may say he is under paid. Last year he finished 2,1 blocks per game and 2.6 steals per game. He would’ve been the easy pick for defensive player of the year but there is this guy across the country in California…..

1) SF Ryan Stafford/ 6’7 231 lbs. /Golden State Warriors/ 25 Years Old/ 5yrs, $108.75M

Last year, the defensive player of the year played his way into my “Top Five overall players in the League” list. Stafford is the closest that you will get to a perfect player on one side of the ball. He is strong enough to guard a big man in the post and quick enough to shut down guards on the perimeter. Stafford is the only player that I feel can legitimately slow down or potentially shut down Whakil Blackshear, Jameel Bethea, Chris Bishop and Cameron McKinney (the best players at their respective positions). I am not a betting man but if I was, I would bet it all on Stafford winning the Defensive Player of the Year yet again.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by Dreece; 01-30-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove