View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 01:29 AM   #38
Yesh2kdone
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: 7'3 Centers Ruin The Park - Limted Time in the Key Is Needed

I have a 7"3 center and here are a few of my thoughts.

1) I never set screens under the rim, even last year when it would cost me rebounds. I just don't play like that.

2) This year you can move screeners out of position and win most of the boxouts so when I play against dudes doing that, then I know I'll pretty much clean up.

3) People complained about centers last year, so they've been massively nerfed in park, to make the primary function of them a rebounding one.

4) Why should I spend my time floating around the court to please some turboing guards, when I know when push comes to shove, most of my work/team mate grade/usefulness happens within 5-10ft of the basket?

5) when I've had dodgy 2k matchups and had to guard PG's, then they turbo around me like I'm stuck in quicksand. That's fine (sort of), because they're using their advantage over me, yet centers doing work in their areas is now classed as ruining the game.

6) WTF do people want? A park full of 6"1-6"7 guards doing stepback corner 3's all game (which I'm increasingly starting to see again this year).