View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 08:23 AM   #16
SpacialJones
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Domination After Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Did you get good pulls from historic domination? Is it not glitched heard there can be ghost cards you pull that you don't actually get?
depends on what you consider "good". on when i played the hornets i got LJ. I beat the Sonics and Detlef who i try to get every year. I also got magic Horace Grant who is a solid silver. I got Kukoc who isnt even in the game and I also got The lakers baylor who's not in game as well. Also, all you guys who were telling me to do dunks, i did that and im still not getting over 850. with the post shot being gone (also, it kinda takes a tick longer to trigger post points because it seems like if you dont actually engage into the post up animation with your defender bodying you, your not getting post points. so the quick LMA fadeaway with assist seems a bit tougher to get.) it just seems really hard to get over 900 points which is what i need to basically get through the last 3 teams. it sucks. i havent tried to trap, because i use J.Kidd and Westbrook to full court press the primary ball handler all game. so maybe my best bet is to trap? i just dont see it being as easy or maybe even possible to get 900 against this team specifically now...