Old 11-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #1383
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
So I'm using the green set slider and it's going fine but I seem having a hard tkme defending the pass especially on 3 down and 4th quarter, and lastly I seem throwing a lots of interception. What adjustment should I do? Btw, I'm using the 40 accuracy because I don't use the left stick
For the CPU you can lower there accuracy to 30. As far as you throwing a lot of INT you need to work being much smarter with the ball. You can't force every pass into traffic. Throw it away if everyone is covered. You also need to work on going through your progressions. You can't stay locked in on your first read all the time. You should recognize right away if he is covered and look to your 2nd and 3rd option. You also need to know exactly what everyone on the field is doing so you can be more comfortable going to your 2nd or 3rd option. Always keep a check down option available to go to if everything is covered. Another thing that will help you get better with your passing is to check the replay of all your passes. I guarantee you'll see someone that was open but you were too busy staying locked in on your first read. Checking the replay will help you get a better idea of the coverage you see and where to go with the ball. If you continue to struggle I guess you can lower the CPUs INTs to 35. I would rather you work on getting better with your passing because throwing a lot of picks is definitely a USER issue.