View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 10:51 PM   #477
saywatt
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Interesting stuff. Very similar to the way I play, except I play the FS (and often times a LB if i'm trying to stop a TE from gutting me) manually.

How do you handle play calling?

I tried all the time to bring down the QBA slider to 40, but It foremost resulted in too many INT on both sides. Bringing down the INT slider affects overall awareness and starts the "house of cards" with the set. After I finally resigned myself to 50, I realized things tend to even out. Always......

I wasn't getting a "push" in the run game on either side, so I adjusted the penalties as such the past 3 games:

Offsides: 50
False Start: 60
Holding: 50
Facemask: 30

Its there now lol.....The final thing im looking at is the 50-60-50 dynamic is a little overpowering on the d-line, Ive seen signs both ways. Gonna give it a few more games tonight.....

Oh BTW Im using the Jags too
I just make a 'gameplan' before hand. Like against the lions I stuck to cover 3 in nickel to avoid the big plays... But they ran calvin in the slot running crossing routes so I switched to 4-3 so he'd get smacked by a linebacker hoping for a drop. I manually move my safeties closer to the line, shift LB's/dline presnap but that's about it.

On offense I've been using two tight end sets with colt lyerla and Julius Thomas so I have a huge speed advantage for tebow he can actually make throws if I keep my receievers within 10yds from scrimmage haha.

I'll try your modifications and raise CPU pass acc back to 50.