View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
dweeks82
Rookie

dweeks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Wink Full 2016 Draft Class, working on 2017 Draft Class PS4

I have a pretty solid 2016 draft class available. Not quite sure how many players are in it, but it has more than most of the draft classes out there (enough to have a full draft of real players plus real undrafted FA's), I gave most of the players random signatures as I don't have the time to research every player to get accurate jumpers and with the new creation system it's pretty hard to get them accurate anyways. But if anyone would like to help with that part of it and with making the tendencies more accurate, you're more than welcome to help! I'm also working on a 2017 draft class with another guy, we've got a lot of players in it, just trying to get things more accurate at the moment, any help on that would be appreciated also! My gamertag is CelticsFan_03, feel free to shoot me a message on PSN if you're interested in helping, and you're more than welcome to download the draft classes and use them (they're solid enough at the moment to use in MyLeague or MyGM), we'll be constantly updating them throughout the season as players progress or if players play poorly we'll also adjust for that. Again, any help would be appreciated as we want to make this as accurate as possible, and anyone is welcome to use the draft classes and adjust them to their liking. teondaddy1 created the majority of the players, Ive been doing the rating, sigs, and tendency adjustments. So I wanted to give him credit for all his hard work! Message one of us if you're interested in helping us with this project!
Advertisements - Register to remove