Old 11-29-2015, 12:08 AM   #609
dsmith710
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
(hoping that this was with tonight's setup)
If it's for both sides, try adjusting the main menu offensive holding to 20.

...and I share your pain about All Madden ....I'm debating right now about possibly building my own All Madden set.
I've had enough of All-Madden. I thought I could make it work but too much CPU stuff happens and I play no switch. I'm going back to All-Pro.

Things I'm not sure about being slider related or general game programming but for instance, on playaction. It'll look like I have 3 defenders ready to kill the QB, once there is playaction they go after the RB for a split second, then they seem lost and unsure what to do instead of just continuing on to the quarterback.

Another example, CPU ran to the outside, I had 1 guy there ready to make the tackle and had a safety about 10 yards away coming in on an angle. The RB broke the first tackle and started stumbling trying to gather himself, during that animation my safety decided to run toward the o-line, then once the runner reestablished his feet the safety went back to pursuing him. 39 yards later was a little late.

These types of things confuse/irritate the heck out of me and I don't know if sliders can fix it