Old 11-29-2015, 08:55 PM   #633
gman2774
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Well...that little experiment over the last several posts led me to give a true default AP (with no penalty adjustments) a shot again. I have to say....it really played nicely. The CPU was effective moving the ball, played solid defense and the ratings played out nicely. Line play was also pretty dynamic

The downside of a "pure default" set has always been a lower level of penalties than most of us would like. But, change a penalty slider, alter the gameplay. With King's discovery, we can now create a slider set where we can set the average of the Main Menu (MM) and CFM penalties to 50 as the CFM penalty sliders are the ones that control the number of calls on the field. This setup could be used in either a default AP or AM setup....

I view this is really an alternate setup for those that really dig default gameplay but want more penalties....

Skill Level (Intro/Main/CFM): All Pro/All Pro/All Pro or All Pro/All Pro/All Madden
Game Speed: Normal
Helps: off but, optional
Quarter Length: 12 (Or what ever you want)
Minimum Play Clock Time: 20 seconds (Or what ever you want)
Injuries: 70
Fatigue: 55
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties (Key to get proper gameplay)
To Set penalty sliders, you set one set of values in the Main Menu (MM), go into CFM and import them. Then, you manually adjust them in the CFM slider screen to the CFM values. As a note, you can see here that the average of all of the penalty settings is equal to 50 (in theory, meaning that there will be no gameplay impact).

Offsides: (MM - 20) (CFM - 80)
False Start: (MM - 20) (CFM - 80)
Offensive Holding: (MM - 30) (CFM - 70)
Defensive Holding: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Facemask: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Illegal Block ITB: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
RTP: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
Def PI: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
All others set to "on"

Gameplay Sliders User/Cpu
ALL default

Special Teams

If there is enough interest, I can add these to the opening post....but just thought I'd share....I am going to pop these in for a while.
Love this idea. Will give it a go as I do enjoy default gameplay AP after the patch. Still using the same auto sub settings? One thing I noticed on all default AP is I struggle defending the pass. I don't switch. Better since the patch but I still feel CPU defenders cover the pass better than my defenders.