View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 02:06 AM   #1424
CarpCarter
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Really wanted to enjoy these sliders (green) since All-Pro is historically too easy and I play franchise with the Patriots who have a stacked roster.

But after about 12-13 games I've found QB accuracy to be just untenable. CPU quarterbacks hit 90%+ of passes that aren't dropped/broken up, while any player QB that isn't elite rated can't hit either side of two barns built right next to each other. Brady went down early in my franchise and Garoppolo at 78 OVR and short and medium accuracy ratings in the 80s routinely sits in the pocket, unpressured, feet set, and airmails pass after pass 10 yards in front of his receivers directly into the arms of DBs. I was down for the simulation of "rookie struggles" but he's just throwing darts blindfolded.

I had to tick up user tackling by about 5 because I was tired of having backup 70 OVR CPU running backs finish with lines of 2 carries for 17 yards and 7 broken tackles.

And bizarre interactions with fatigue and substitute settings. I don't run hurry up or an inordinate number of plays, yet I see backup tackles lined up wide at tight end when I have three TEs on my roster. #4 and #5 receivers get way too many snaps. It seems if I run more than five plays on a drive, the starters are completely gassed even if they never touch the ball or run downfield.

I'm sure I'm not a great player but these issues rolled in with the inherent cheapness of All-Madden have made for not much fun.