Old 12-05-2015, 09:36 PM   #720
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
I have to admit, i was skeptical of putting everything back to default, based on previous experience that certain aspects of the defense (interceptions, pursuit angles) were unrealistically enhanced on those settings.

I have to say, though, when used with the recommended penalty settings, a lot of the statistical and gameplay anomalies seem, if not completely fixed, than at least mitigated, by the combination of the new patch and your penalty settings.
Still not entirely satisfied with the OP setup on All Pro. The d-line, in particular, is not attacking the o-line as much as I'd like. It's almost like the d-line is letting the o-line engage them instead of the other way around. I really don't think this issue is the block sliders as much as it is a lack of defensive aggression. Now, that was definitely not an issue on All Madden with this setup (and it was better for both sides...surprisingly).

Of course, All Madden invites its own share of issues

OK....I wasn't going to post this right away (highly likely it's a fluke). But, I turned off the RTK and RIITK penalties. On earlier versions of Madden, the RTK slider potentiated defender aggressiveness and pursuit. It's now an "off/on" toggle, but I wondered if the functionality is still there. I played a bit with it and it seemed better...but again, could've been a total coincidence. If anyone would like to give it a shot with the OP setup, let me know....I need a bit of a break from madden....