View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:38 AM   #2051
Tonic
Rookie

Tonic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Hey A&S, just wanted to pass along more compliments on this great slider set. I'm in game 3 of year 2 with the Lions. Last season, I managed to make the playoffs at 9-7 thanks to a hail-mary in Week 17 as time expired! It was absolutely insane. This is also despite losing Stafford for the season in week 12 and going with Rex Grossman at QB to finish the year. Obviously he's no Stafford so I can't run my vertical offense to the full potential, but I adapted to more of a run-first scheme to close out the year. Unfortunately I got killed by Seattle in the wild-card, just like I did in week 3. Lynch ran all over me.

That being said, it was the most fun I've had playing a sports game since the PS2 days, so thank you for that. I love how each game truly feels different and anything can happen. For example, I almost beat the Packers in GB and was able to beat them at home, but I was upset at home by both the Raiders and the Bears. I love how I can truly feel the difference between Stafford and Grossman. I love how my very weak secondary can get torched on occasion. My only concerns with the sliders:

1. I recorded 18 sacks with Ansah last year by no-switch player locking on him. Watt had 14 so not completely unrealistic I suppose and I try to generate a lot of pressure on the QB. I also had a lot of TFL with my team. Again, probably due to the fact that I make that a focus. I also got burned by good RBs who would cut it outside for some big gains.

2. No missed FGs or XPs (minus a couple of 50+ yard attempts by me that ended up short). Not sure if much can be done here. On a side note, punting is definitely too easy with the kick arc.

3. Too many block in the back penalties and defensive pass interference.

Any suggestions on how to tweak the sliders for these (mostly just 2 and 3, unless you think 1 is a large problem)? Thanks again for all of your great work!
Advertisements - Register to remove