View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #777
Neddy_87
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

The work and hours u guys put into finding these hidden gems is definitely appreciated, however sometimes I think the simplest answer is the right answer. I've followed the advice with the penalty sliders in MM and then to CFM and it worked great, but then you will never get the perfect balance between pressure on qbs and still allowing the cpu to have a run game, soooo drop the blocking sliders. Sure it doesn't play the same as default but to get a competitive game you need to make these changes.
I had a CFM game against the Texans and wanted to feel the heat by jj. I played the game over and over until I got it right to 'my standards'. I'm sure it's not perfect for others but to me, it had him affecting more plays then not and disrupted the run most times I went his way.

Diving into the theory of people hacking code etc is just way too much. I don't doubt someone actually did it, but I also don't doubt someone isn't just poking fun at how quickly OS jumps into placebo mode based on a crack pot theory.

Things are definitely touchy and far beyond my knowledge of sliders. Some tweaks here and there of other sliders had hoyer just doing check downs so I know the house of cards exists, Just don't be scared to move off default.