View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 02:00 AM   #27
tt500
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What difficulty level is Domination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
Yeah I picked that up about the contract cards. Very good to know. I did get past the Sixers after posting the last one and then took the Magic to OT and lost by 10 in a rematch so slow but sure progress... i think getting to know who i like and who i don't is key. i'm trying different guys out right now, trying to buy as low as I can and then turn them around to at least get my money back after a couple games if i don't like them. Probably is each guy has a terrible game and a much better game, and not necessarily in that order!
you should look at their offensive consistency, really helps to now why some guys can play amazing one game yet terrible in another.

I used to play strictly myleague and didn't touch online cause of the cheese. Myleague is easier to play and learn the game and you get different defensive match ups every game rather than trying to beat one team in domination. The default offensive is pretty bad for spacing too, you could play around to find what offense set is best for you. imo myleague is way better to play the game than myteam domination mode.