View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 03:10 AM   #1062
Dudeguyy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flaz,

Love the sliders man. I was trying out another set that are also featured prominently on OS forums, but they just frustrated the hell out of me. I hated them. Seriously, hated.

Popped yours in and they're fantastic! Running them on All-Madden and the results have truly been pretty realistic! Had some really good games so far!

I have changed a few things to try and iron out a few issues:

* Had to lower offensive holding down to 53. The balance was not good for me. I was winding up in the normal range of penalties every game, but the CPU was getting flagged at a much lower clip. I remember one drive in particular, every run I'd break for a first down ended up coming back on a hold. It was incredibly frustrating, but given that I was within the normal range you cited of 8-15/game, I may end up raising it back for a challenge down the road.

* I'm going to lower CPU pass accuracy down a point and bump human pass coverage up a point until the CPU QB completes passes at a more realistic clip. I'm mixing up coverages a lot, but any CPU QB just picks me apart. When I quit a game tonight because I needed sleep (lol), Eli was completing 90% of his passes. Is this a good plan? Which slider would think affects completion percentage more, my pass coverage or CPU pass accuracy? I'm hoping to get CPU completion percentage down to the 60-70% range at most, and hopefully that will help my defense out a bit.

Overall, love your set and thanks for putting in the work man! Made Madden fun again!