View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #23
bestbrother
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: WCW :: Changing History [2K16]

TS = Tony Schiavone / BH = Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan

TS: "We are live from the United Center in Chicago, where we are bringing you WCW Spring Stampeded in front of a sellout arena. Tonight we will have 4 title match ups, with our Main Event lined up with Kevin Nash defending his World Heavyweight crown against Scott Steiner. Brain, can you feel the excitement in this arena?"

BH: "Tony we have an unbelieveable nights wrestling ahead. I cant wait for the action to start and..."

TS: "We still dont know who attacked Nash and Bischoff at the end of Nitro last week, but you can be sure that Eric will be finding out and ensuring that this wont happen again with him around"

Schiavone is cutoff as we cut to the back stage area...

A black Limo' arrives and out steps Eric Bischoff, with Kevin Nash and his title strap across his shoulder. They smile as they walk past the camera..

TS: "Now we know Bischoff is here, what role will he play in the title match tonight. Will we get a fair fight for Scott Steiner? I very much doubt it with Bischoff in the arena"

Opener: Brian Pillman vs La Parka

Pillman comes out before the match and demands that the winner of this bout gets a shot at the Cruiserweight title on Monday Nitro. Bischoff is seen on the big screen and grants the request.

With Pillman 3-0 since the return of Nitro under Bischoff, he carries on his record by defeating La Parka in a brutal affair. Pillman at one point is slammed through the announcers table, but recovers to land the bigger blows and beat La Parka on a countout as he is unable to recover outside the ring.

Winner by Countout: Brian Pillman

After the match Pillman grabs a mic:

"You have seen me again come through a challenge and tonight I have been granted what is my right. Tomorrow night on Nitro I will become the Cruiserweight Champion of the World and if you are watching me back there; Chavo and Rey, whoever wins, you have 24 hours to enjoy that strap as I WILL be walking away from Nitro with the gold!"

World Tag Team Championship: Legion of Doom (c) vs Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader

L.O.D defend the belts they won on Nitro at the beginning of the month in a rematch against the 'Big Guys'. Once again its a big impact matchup that escalates quickly with all 4 men in the ring dicing it out. L.O.D look in control as they take things to the outside and work on Vader, however when Bam Bam Bigelow interferes, momentum changes.

With Animal stuck in the opposite corner from Hawk, Bigelow and Vader get to work and its not long before both men squash down on their opponent. Then with Vader rolling up for the pin, Hawk is thrown out of the ring by Bigelow as the 'Big Guys' get the 3 count and win the Tag Team Titles.

Winners by Pinfall: Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader

World Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) vs Rey Mysterio

High flying action as Chavo Guerrero finally comes back to WCW to defend his belt. However he looks rusty and its the quick energy of Rey Mysterio that makes the difference as he impresses with dangerous moves. Chavo tries to rally but with the crowd firmly behind Mysterio, its the masked man who settles the score with a snap suplex off the top rope, before a devastating swinging DDT that gives him the win by pinfall.

Winner by Pinfall: Rey Mysterio

Segment:

TS: "We will now go to the ring as it appears we have been graced by the presence of Eric Bischoff..."

Bischoff stands in the middle of the ring

EB: "Tonight we have come together to celebrate not only the comeback of WCW but also Kevin Nash as the World Champion and his impending victory over the freak that is Scott Stei..."

Just as he is about to finish his sentence, a hooded man races into the ring and lands a blow on Bischoff. He removes his hood and the assault continues onto the outside and stops when Bischoff is hurled into the steel stairs at the side of the ring. With Bischoff laying prone, the medics rush out to tend to him, whilst the attacker comes to the ring with a mic...

TS: "Its Rick Steiner, oh my god, Rick Steiner has just voided the insurance policy of Kevin Nash. We now have an even playing field"

RS: "Eric Bischoff, you have screwed my family over one too many times. Well tonight, im taking you out of the equation and Kevin Nash if you want to remain as the World Champion... then you will do it alone, 1v1 against my brother Scott Steiner"

TS: "Things have heated up here, Bischoff is down. Nash cant be happy, but we have a fair fight on our hands when have our main event, here on Spring Stampede.

United States Championship: Diamond Dallas Page vs Booker T

At Nitro we saw Booker T on the end of a bad beating by DDP and his tag partner Kanyon. Tonight Booker T comes into the ring but is holding his ribs as he looks to have suffered an injury that has carried over to this bout.

TS: "Im not sure how Booker T cant get through this Brain, he has been seriously hampered by the beat down suffered on Nitro..."

BH: "We know that Booker T can wrestle, but he got outsmarted by DDP and because of that I dont give him a chance tonight, healthy or not!"

With DDP in the ring, Booker T comes out to a loud cheer, but as he approaches the ring, DDP comes racing out and lands the first blow by slamming Booker T onto the concrete below. The action goes into the ring and with Booker T showing signs of his injury, DDP gets to work with cheap shots to the ribs, before planting Booker in the corner for further punishment to his mid-section.

Then as DDP taunts the crowd, Booker T rallies and is able to land some of his signature kicks to DDP leaving him in control. At this point with DDP doubled over, Booker T sets up for his Axe Kick, but as he comes in DDP moves and makes a reversal. He elbows Booker T in the ribs, before setting him up for a Diamond Cutter, which he lands.

With DDP covering, the referee comes in with a swift 1-2-3 to give DDP the win and crown him the new United States Champion. Booker T cant believe it as he slumps out of the ring, the men exchange stares, but its DDP who holds the gold aloft as Booker T leaves the arena.

Winner by Pinfall: Diamond Dallas Page

TS: "So here we are Brain, the main event of the night. Nash and Steiner, finally man on man without anyone else getting involved and giving Nash a helping hand"

BH: "Tony, Nash will still come out on top, Steiner has no brain, he will come unstuck to the big man whether Bischoff or anyone else helps or not"

World Heavyweight Championship: Kevin Nash (c) vs Scott Steiner

Steiner is first out to the ring, then its Kevin Nash who looks more tentative as he knows he will have to do this alone tonight.

They engage and its a battle of strength to begin with as they lock hands and tussle in the center of the ring. Steiner breaks out and forearms Nash, before setting up for a clotheline that he repeats off the ropes. Nash isnt happy as Steiner continues to dominate the early exchanges. Nash is worked into the corner for some chops, but he retaliates and picks up Steiner for a slam.

Its little respite however as Steiner again takes control, eventually working Nash to the mat where he manages to lock in the Steiner Recliner...

TS: "This is it Brain, we are going to have a new World Champion. Nash cant get out of this, he is in pain... Steiner has locked him in..."

Nash somehow drags himself close enough to the ropes to grab one and the referee breaks Steiner off. Its a lifeline for Nash as with Steiner shocked he couldnt seal the deal, Nash lands a big boot, then a huge punch that puts Steiner down. The men continue to battle, but its Nash who is on top as he snaps Steiner to the floor.

With Steiner stumbling to his feet, Nash lands another big boot to his face. Then he grabs his opponent and sets him up for the Jacknife. Nash lands it and Steiner looks out, Nash calls the referee over as he covers his opponent.... 1.... 2.... 3

Winner by Pinfall: Kevin Nash

TS: "Unbelievable Brain, Nash has done it, Steiner is distraught in the ring... but he has been beaten fair and square. Kevin Nash is still your World Champion..."

The arena lights go off...

TS: "Its happened again Brain, whats going on... whats happening in that ring!"

The lights come back on... Music plays...

TS: "Whats going on here... whos that.. whos that in the ring, oh my... its STING, STING IS HERE... STING IS STOOD IN THAT RING BEHIND NASH"

With the crowd going wild, Nash is shocked as he turns to face Sting.... Sting is here, whats he going to do. He plants a kick to Nashs mid-section, then as he is doubled over, Sting locks him in and plants a Scorpion Deathdrop..

TS: "Brain, Brain... Sting is here and he has just taken out the Champion. Sting has planted Kevin Nash in that ring... we are going to have to go, be sure to join us on Monday Nitro, what the hell is going to happen ... we dont know anymore!"

Last edited by bestbrother; 01-06-2016 at 04:05 PM.