View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #1173
Helios12787
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Still having issues with sacks. Beasley got 2 on the first drive. Brings his season total to 5.5 in 3 games.

Trying to figure if I did anything wrong. I set all sliders and settings in main menu. I loaded them into franchise. I only changed the penalty sliders to adjust them by single points since it can't be done in main menu. I've got all visual aids, feedback (except for the xp blips), and gameplay aids off.

Was there anything else I needed to do?? Was there somewhere in the intro where I selected a difficulty that would adversely affect playing on a different skill level??

Also not sure now how I feel on those user accuracy and catching changes last night. Matt Ryan was all over the place on short easy throws and Julio didn't even react to a ball thrown at his numbers on an in route. But we shall see.

EDIT: After looking at Josh's thread (he has been my goto for random slider knowledge for years), it looks like the intro skill level setting does have an effect. So ill be deleting my profile and re-doing everything. Will report back to how it feels after (prolly gonna restart my franchise too just to get those wonky stats gone haha).

Last edited by Helios12787; 01-09-2016 at 06:50 PM.