Old 01-12-2016, 04:57 PM   #15
Poke
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: POKE'S MADDEN 16 ALL MADDEN SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I quit at the end of the 4th. Not sure how I feel about these.

I was down 28-9... so I like that, felt realistic. My concerns:

1) teleporting by wideouts/CB's
2) very poor coverage by my CB's. I have House/Newman, but they are 85/83 and slightly above average speed. Every receiver on their cuts were wide open. The incompletions Dalton did have, he had 2-3 receivers open those plays.
3) wide open receivers everywhere. I would say that on the majority of Bengals snaps every single guy was open.
4) CPU run game did not feel organic. Either I stopped Hill for a loss, or my defenders were sucked into blockers and he got 6-10 yards before being touch. Rarely ever was Hill making contact at the line and fighting for 1-3 yard gains.

I did really enjoy the challenge though.
Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. However, I have good play with my db's. They bat balls down, play good coverage and everything. Maybe its the playcalling. Those DB/WR animations are to blame for the teleporting. The users should have more control but unfortunately the game is programmed as such. I held Marshawn under 100 yds in my last game but I have an excellent D line with the Lions so different results are expected plus everyone's play style is different too.

Also, lower run block slightly it may help the tough runs but then stars may sometimes be too easy to contain.

Last edited by Poke; 01-12-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove