View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 08:13 AM   #1190
saywatt
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
The Browns lost a heartbreaker to the 3-9 49ers. The read option attack with Kaepernick destroyed my team but they never converted their Points into TD besides one. I crawled my back way into the game with a opening the third quarter down 13-0 first pass was a curl to Josh Gordon for 75 yard TD. My defense them came alive and shut down the high power run offense all the way until 4th quarter has the Browns switch quarterbacks twice due to horrible QB play to finally land on Pat delvin who fought his way back in leading his team to a 1 Yard TD run and a missed field PAT. This put the score 13-13 8 minutes remaining in the fourth. Kaepernick came alive drove them for a field goal. Pat failed to do anything so field goal was made. Kaepernick then failed to get a first on 4th and inches and we setup a 45 yard field goal window 13 miles per hour going to the left and he hooked it left barely off the upright. ( sim kicks and kick offs.) defense had a minute and 20 seconds to hold and they gave up a easy 45 yards on a deep bomb. 3 and inches, they needed a yard to be in range with 10 seconds left, Kaepernick play actions for a 30 yard gain. 1 second left time out burnt! They kick the game winner... 16-19 loss. These sliders are so much fun! God haha!! I can never expect what to happen! Great game regardless the loss! Next up is Seattle. Dear god I am ready to be killed [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loving your games/stats man!! Hopefully you can pick up some FA's and draft a couple players and turn the team around.