Old 01-24-2016, 11:29 AM   #1648
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
You're slider is good but there are things I hate about it. Btw I'm using the easiest slider, yes the easiest. I know how you guys compete with the black slider. But anyways, most TE are so hard to cover, oPponents QB are always 80-90 percent accurate and it's annoying. My coverage sucks so bad even though I have good safeties and cornerbacks. Opponents secondary are like 100 awareness. And lastly my accuracy is so poor. So any advice or help? Btw I'm doing a CFM draft. They're also unstoppable on 3rd down conversion
If you control a safety or LB you should help in coverage against TEs or try having a DB cover the TE. Like when the CPU comes out in 2WR sets and you think they might pass come out in nickel coverage. If they come out in 3WR sets come out in dime or dollar. You have to try and mix it. Can't stay in zone coverage all game. As far as the USER accuracy goes you have to utilize the left stick. If you go into skill trainer it will teach you everything you need to know about total control passing. If you refuse to work with the left stick raise the accuracy to 40.