View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 07:25 AM   #29
A6_Foul_Out
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Pro-Am's Gameplay Problems Need to Be Patched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I am sorry, but I have to side with the "cheesers" in this video.

I believe one of the so called "cheesers" that posted this was a bad team. You can pretty much tell from the video they are and it's usually people that isn't that good or understand the game that has these complaints but some are definitely valid.

1. The OP is complaining about the full court passes but his team or whoever the other team was could barely make any passes. So I am pretty sure they couldn't throw outlet passes. I don't see how that's the other teams fault. Most likely the person had low passing ability.

However, the full court passes should definitely be nerfed. That's ridiculous. Seems like it happens a lot more in ProAm compared to the park which is crazy because the court is longer. So I am guessing break starter or whatever that badge is needs to be nerfed.

]

2. I disagree w/ the offball charges. Used to be in 2K11 as well. I believe it should stay. If you understand the game, stop holding turbo running in the paint wildly. We used to have to do this even back then because of players constantly holding turbo trying to get lead passes. That cuts a lot of that out.

3. I don't have a problem w/ the strips especially in a regular game setting. It's called foul a lot of times.

4. The jump before you pass is somewhat of a issue. I am guessing it depends on your passing because some players will toss it way out of bounds doing this. But for a lot of players including me, I can jump pass out of a shot almost everytime without penalty. The success rate needs to be lower and also bobbled by the receiver a little more but not where almost every pass is flying over players head that's right by them. The error rate is already decent for players w/ no passing. Just decrease it a little for players w/ high passing somewhat.

5. I honestly didn't know changing your shot in midair was a complaint until now. I've never met anyone that abused this. I have acrobat and all of that and it's not OP from my experience. It gets blocked a lot actually for me but most likely because I am 6'0".

Oh and I definitely agree w/ some poster about badges. To get some gold badges I definitely think you should be on at least SuperStar or Hall of Fame. Enough w/ people going to rookie getting deadeye and etc. I don't even think you should earn badges unless you're at least on Pro or All Star. And when you do, it's only like bronze. Shouldn't have to pay to upgrade to gold. That just doesn't make any sense. I am a basic Posterizer (bronze) but I can pay some VC to be Vince Carter type dunker (Gold). You should have to meet an amount for each Bronze Silver and Gold.

For people that really do play on rookie, they don't really need badges anyways. They are playing on rookie lol.

Yup. Centers with 0 Playmaking make those passes shown in the video.

True, to an extent. OP pointed out 75 pass accuracy as bad, but that's the max for a center...?

This is a counter to the ease of getting into the paint. Stop using turbo.

It's a tad much. But as others have said, strips are high as a result of the ability to get to the basket so easily.

Jump passes are pretty bad. It's more so the fact that the animation leads you to believe that the offensive player should be screwed, but instead, gets out a perfect pass.

The rate that these modified shots go in could be looked at, but considering the situations OP described were of maxed players who were hot... this is to be expected.

YES. Definitely there should be an update to badge grinding in this game.