View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 08:18 AM   #32
Ras al ghul
Just started!

OVR: 0
Listen first of all operation sports, or jason young or whoever it is that I am speaking to directly this time. I am looking at a whole bunch of crying out here when it comes to the subject of cheesing. Personally those are ridiculous claims at best. Me and my team have played against all of the top teams in this years 2k pro am. There is a level of focus and a certain level of knowledge that you have to have (yes I said the word knowledge) when playing against a top team in the game you cannot just cheese the heck out of them. Cheesing implies that the move being referred to as cheese is completely unstoppable. That is clearly not the case by a long shot. Break starter can be stopped easily, you just get the hell back on defense. it just so happens that in this video the lesser team played against probably the greatest leak out artist in 2k was playing in that game. I can't stress enough to the operation sports community that the team we were playing against on that video is trash. ( i am not a harsh person at most times but in this instance the phrase applies) This team had no chance of beating us because they knew absolutely nothing about the game. The reason a lot of the plays look the way they did is because we were all playing around when we saw that we were playing a team that was not ready for what they were facing. It gets literally boring when you play a team that can't stop you from doing anything that you wish to do to them. So we play a game, who can leak out the fastest and beat twoonemac down the floor for the fast break dunk. Their bigs were absolutely terrible, they couldn't out rebound our big men, why the hell wouldn't we leak out and destroy them so they would quit and get the game over with faster. They were the ones who stayed for the complete annihilation of their souls in that game .

Long story short, if 2k really wants to fix this problem and have a competitive experience then give us what we all want. Match up the top teams with the top teams during a game. there is no way that we should have to message other team leaders and invite them into a party so we can hit the A button at the same time to get a match up. (That is stupid as hell right there) You shouldn't place the number 2 team against the 8 billionth in the world. what the heck do you think is going to happen in that instance. when duke plays a team outside of the top 25 in college basketball what happens to that other team? They get twisted and lose by 50. for jason young and his team of terrible players ranked 25000 in the world or probably worse to think they had a snow balls chance in hell at beating us or competing in a competitive game is ridiculous and asinine.

watch a game with top players and top teams before you judge the state of 2k, there are a lot of people who i know at the top of the food chain and we have nothing wrong with the game because everything that you people complain about can be stopped and is not an issue for the people who know how to play the game at a high level, this video paints an unfair representation of what the game is and is only from a perspective of a team that was outmatched from the word go