Old 02-03-2016, 11:47 PM   #610
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluce32
So just got ps4 and madden over the holidays. I was having a blast playing the game w/ some of the all-pro slider sets out there, but now I'm finding the game getting too easy... despite playing w/ a very young, very untalented squad in my dynasty. Despite the different slider sets I plug in, all-pro level is too easy for me to stop the cpu run game. It's also too easy to sack the cpu qb...along w/ the fact that my rookie 4th round Qb has been able to complete 70% of his passes -which is beyond ridiculous considering how low my Qb's accuracy ratings are...so lately the gameplay has been underwhelming...just too easy. Glad I came back to the forum and saw this thread...

I used charter's slider set for Madden 13 on the ps3... happy as hell that you are still around bud as your slider set for madden 13 saved that game for me. Dude is like a slider chemist. ha

Funny thing, I was looking at the slider thread you did from '13 and you get the same type of complaints about all madden being too hard, etc... It must be terribly frustrating to put all the work in, and share out your work..only to have to depend on the user's out there being decent enough players to play the slider set appropriately, so they don't falsely underrate your work in their thread reviews... I can personaally say that I found your set from '13 unpredictable, realistic, challenging, exciting, fun. Your set made it so you really had to make good decisions on the field. If people are being honest with themselves about your set, in most cases guys would realize that they have to make better decisions during gameplay.

Keep doing your thing man... EA needs to hire you to head their slider dept.

Will post again after trying this set out...

Thanks man. Just doing what I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk