Old 02-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #1421
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh---just an idea. To tighten pass coverage would it make sense to raise DPI to 50/55? Or even 55/60? Thinking the 50/55 CB auto subs would counter balance the effect of higher dpi. Only issue is CPU would be effected as well. So the trick is how to make human passing more challenging while not affecting the CPU passing game. I am starting to experience human passing getting easier over time but the CPU passing game is perfect for me.
One thought would be to use the "drive goal workaround"...BUT, when setting up your opponent's autosubs, set their DB autosub to 60/80 (or higher). I have not tried this, but I'm guessing that if your CPU opponent is a team you control, whatever autosubs you set will be the ones they use. If you are playing a strictly CPU-controlled team (i.e. single team franchise without any workaround), I think they take whatever autosubs you set for your team. None of this has been tested nor confirmed....but it might work.

One other thing, I've been toying around a bit with using 55/65 autosubs for WRs and DBs...looking to refine the coverage and interactions a bit.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 02-07-2016 at 09:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove