Old 02-08-2016, 07:01 AM   #4802
TheShizNo1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: WWE Network Discussion Thread

I guess I'll be that guy.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...onship/374042/

I completely disagree with you all saying race wouldn't be an issue (this OK to discuss?). As in the article I posted only one guy kinda qualifies as being black and getting that main focus and it's the most electrifying man in sports entrainment yesterday, The Rock. And he only half qualifies. Henry was "ECW" and world champion; never the champion. Same with Booker. And didn't Henry only get a push because he threatened retirement?

Your arguments of, "if he's over he'll get a push" I believe are mostly accurate, but how many others have we seen get a push or get a chance taken on them that aren't over? Reigns, ADR, Batista (most recent), Miz, etc all got pushes when they weren't getting anywhere near close to the biggest reactions on the roster.

When I see someone on the screen that looks like me, they're : about millions of dollars, hustling and c-walking to the ring, rapping, big mean looking bodyguard, Jamaican, bringing big mama down to the ring with them, dancing cheerleaders, etc.

I would say Bobby Lashley is the only outlier and really have no way of explaining that seeing as how he sucked all around.

I saw New Day being mentioned and that isn't fair. The way they were presented was with a damn black choir group initially.

The only one that this doesn't apply to that's on the roster is the GOAT: Sasha Banks, but she also falls in line with the area of The Rock.

Man, y'all out here making me agree with Maj.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya