Old 02-16-2016, 11:41 AM   #10
jello1717
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Issue with Formation Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
Yeah, in my experience, you're screwed until the off-season. Reset the subs before going to the off-season menu.

I have had this happen every one of my 10 previous season until the last one when I figured out the trick. It never was quite as bad as only having two though. Usually I have at least 35.

I mass sub a ton because I like to customize all my special teams units with my reserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
resetting the subs isn't working for me. As people are mentioning here, it seems to remember the subs from prior years as if the players are still there, even if you clear them.

I can make two moves. It goes to 48 and that is my limit no matter how I reset my subs.

Hellisan, it sounds like you're saying 48/50 means you have 2 subs left. 48/50 means that you have 48 remaining.

This is my current subs setup in week 11. 6/50 means that I've made 44 subs and have 6 remaining. You can see that CB Griffin is subbed in @ WR on my kick coverage team.

Even though it's week 11 I'm still able to reset my subs with no issues Deegeezy.

I reset them (see how my WR Derrik is back on kick coverage) and I now have all 50 subs left.

I make 1 sub (Deion McDoooooooooooooooooooom) and I now have 49 subs available.

Is this not the behavior you two are seeing?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings