Old 02-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #341
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
Does the game speed play a factor in results? Could i increase human tackling to 50?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Gamespeed: would increase the amount of plays per game.
I really don't see affecting gameplay, other than the human side having to adjust and react faster. It could actually be more difficult for the user side. I haven't tested it, so let us know if you do please.

Increase hum tak to 50: This will cause a few things and only make it easier on the Hum side.
1. It increases the range in which you can tackle, making it easier to shutdown the cpu run game and easier to get big hits/force fumbles.
2. It makes block shedding easier for the user, so it's easier to stop the pass and run.
3. You won't see as many moves by the cpu ballcarrier b/c the improved tackling nullifies any special moves.

I've tested the tackle slider thoroughly and it's probably one of the most sensitive sliders. Move it any lower and expect the cpu to break alot of tackles and move it to 50 and they rarely break or avoid tackles. So if anything move it 1 click up at time from 45, until you get your sweet spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove