Old 02-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #1688
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
So I tried a fresh CFM w/ default 75 man roster and OP setup and yup, Khalib is 100% right. The game plays and feels 100% different.

On pure default, save sub settings, I won 21-16 as SEA vs. STL in 15 minute quarters. The game was simply amazing. I gave up 150 to Gurley but played well vs. Foles.

One very noticeable thing is that at default across the board I saw numerous off target throws for both sides, and I saw CPU Foles attempt a range of pass types I'd never seen before.

I also felt, for the first time, the real power of an OL/DL matchup where I was scared to death of Aaron Donald.

I played w/ the tuner and everything, and WR/DB play on the whole looked very good.

The CPU was great in pass defense--very realistic, and I had to be really smart about my throws.

If anything, I'll look at using penalties to tighten HUM MCV just a tad, but I don't have enough sample size.

What I can say is that the traits and player behaviors are unquestionably very different with the default 75 man roster than with any of the updates or edited roster. It plays much cleaner, truer to ratings, and closer to the original out of the box realism that I found when I played my first games in Play Now.
Just curious....you mention the op setup and 'pure default'. Were you using the penalty slider adjustments or did you stick with all 50s?