View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:48 PM   #159
Tunechid
Pro

OVR: 0
NBA 2k17 Wishlist

MYPARK
-Real life appearances on the park(no fishes tanks theme parks etc). Instead of themes I think they should make it like cities based themes. Like New York should have a Rucker park type thing with subways and graffiti on walls. Chicago can have like a Jordan theme to the park. Or you can just go back to basic parks like 2k15

-I would love a indoor park, it's the rec gym and etc, but it's a park, go to 21, etc. just like the park, same rules, etc.

-Customization would bring park to another level. Customization just like Pro-Am. You design your own clothes you get to choose what type clothes you want like Jerseys, Short sleeve shirt, long sleeve shirt, tank tops, etc. that would take pressure of 2k of adding new content for Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.

PROAM
-Give it a roster with the maximum of 10 players. Personal you can only belong to 3 teams.

-better leaderboards and more stats!

- Give scouting reports like you do in online matches, for example this team takes more 3s than 2s

-Add a playbook and practice mode to practice plays, you can create the plays

GAMEPLAY
-Find a way to cut the speed boost

-Make defense better sometimes defense drags you in certain directions

-Cut the left,right cheese. If you do more than 1 stepback while you have the ball you should automatically miss, nobody in real life does more than 1 stepback.

-Defense need improvement. Need to be able to play more physical defense. At the park I can guard you close full court and if you go out of bounds that on you, but in ProAm and Play Now if I play defense like that it's a foul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk