View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #2311
IdleRace
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Games just broken code it explains why people see different things. You mess with a slider or continue a cfm after a patch and game plays different for some people.

I did 10 drafts after the patch came out and there was not one quick or superstar player in the draft.

I delete my my game, cfm, and all files and draft is normal again.

I was once the #1 player in the world in Madden. I know the game inside and out. I am someone that would spend 8hrs a day in practice mode testing everything everyday. I am not a mental patient locked up in a room with a tv and ps4.

So many things can break this game. You can move one slider 1 point and everything plays different.

I can't put my finger on what causes the game to play different. I played online CFM but after patch I tried a offline and game is playing way different and better so I'm just rolling with it. Before I had my slider at 45 for run blocking and CPU ran for 200+ yards a game on me. I was like 55 run blocking is crazy.

After starting a new CFM with the same team on difference in sliders is run blocking to 55 and cpu is averaging 50 yard s game 4 games into my season. Can't explain that.

Last edited by IdleRace; 02-27-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove