Old 03-09-2016, 01:08 PM   #147
TrustedDegree4
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No Man's Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Will definitely be on the PC because well, I don't own current gen consoles.

I'm getting more and more excited for this game after it not really being on my radar when it was announced. Really curious to see if it has some real longevity to it, something that makes you want to keep exploring system after system. Steam says you need 10GB of space for it so I wonder with that relatively small size how long can one play before it becomes crazy repetitive and one starts noticing the same patterns in all the different planets.
Heard the Dev say 9 in 10 planets have no life on it. Not sure if this mean animal life or other species to talk to. I just hope it species to talk to, because that 90% of the planet's with just materials to farm. Co-op/Multiplayer is non-existent since they said you have a .1% chance of finding someone else (Could be 1%). It not a deal breaker if it doesn't have multiplayer, but it would add on to the longevity of the game exploring with friends, and creating raiding groups to attack big fleets and military ships. 10GB is way to low for how big each planet is and the number of planets they have.

The closer it gets to release, the more excited I get, but also the more worried I get for the longevity of the game. In my opinion all the information they released in the last 2 year's has been the same, just worded different. A lot of this has to do with the journalist asking the same question over and over.

Last edited by TrustedDegree4; 03-09-2016 at 01:23 PM.