View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 10:56 AM   #3
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Question about Madden 15 sliders

One thing that helps, though not perfect, is to use 32 team control and create all new coaches. Set the Percentage run and pass and playbook. It takes a little research and time but not too bad. This alone is not the secret however. Once you get that done, go into the coach schemes for each team and set the positions and tendencies to match the style of play for that team. I do believe this does make a difference. Again, it will NOT be perfect, but it does help quite a bit.

I created a 1986 roster for the PS4 and have simulated the season without the changes I mentioned above and the stats were a bit crazy with the passing. After I made the changes I simmed again and had much better results. I still had a couple QBs over 4000 yards, but it was only 2 or 3. The running backs were pretty solid too. The big issue was receivers. Way too many guys with 80+ receptions. This is because the CPU does not rotate receivers much at all. I have been working to try to fix that, though I am not sure if it can be fixed.

If you need more info or have more questions let me know.