Old 03-22-2016, 09:39 PM   #2316
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
These play really well with the default pre-season roster that Khalib found plays best in CFM. After 4 games, I'm at 3-1, but won the last 2 games by 1 point and 2 points, respectively. I was 2 plays away from being 1-3.

I'm seeing great differentiation between QBs, really nice amounts of over and under throws.

I'm also seeing very nice performances out of the CPU HB and nice animation variety in tackling and pass defense.

I thought the 65 catching would be weird, but playing strict no-switch, it works out really nicely.

I have a question about re-signing. If I turn auto-pilot off and have off-season re-signing on, will the CPU actually wait till the off-season to start re-signing guys?

I'd like to do that manually, say around week 17 once I've seen how the prospective re-signees performed that year, but I'm not sure if I need to turn off-season re-signing off for all 31 other teams to do it this way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Also, I'm not quite sure I understand the language and logic in the trade section, so I'm wondering if it's possible to get clarification there.

It goes like this:

1) 0-100 random number for each team w/ 0-33 resulting in that team being eligible to trade.

2) In a 0-33 context, you go to the trade block, see what that team's needs are, and then look for a player who is already on the league-wide trade block at one of the top positions of need.

3) If you find a compelling player of need on the block, you can put together a package of players and picks.

4) If you are able to find a viable, realistic match, then you do a 0-100 generator and accept if the result is 0-51 and dissolve the trade if it's 51-100.

That right?

So it sounds like you're only working with the players the CPU teams automatically put on the block. Just wanting to make sure I get the method right.

As far as the CPU doing the resigns. With auto pilot off and resign set to on. The CPU will resign their own free agents in-season through-out the season. If you want to control all the resigns for every team then you need to make sure auto pilot is off and resigns are set to off and not auto.

And yes you got the trade method right. But you can do whatever you want as far as who you want to trade for. It does not have to be the CPU's trade block players only. But using the random number method does make it cool and variable.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23