View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 12:52 AM   #67
Hustle Westbrook
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Full court passing and turbo spamming killed this year's game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
Switch to Half-Court Press when playing a stretch 4/5 team. Eliminates your big from playing under the basket for too long or guarding the crowd. Once you've settled into your defense switch back to man to man. It's the only way I've found to make your big prioritize the big man walking up the court, but it will leave the paint open. Trade-offs.
A press? That's even worse. That might work against the CPU but any competent cheeser online is just going to throw a half court inbound pass past all of your players and have an easy lane to the bucket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
The issue is the CPU teamates being really really bad in transition (and during all possession swaps tbh), how many times has a shooting PF just walked up the court after an inbound and their defender is no where to be found?

I enjoy having to control all 5 players to win, but I can't babysit everyone.

This is just stupid. It's either you're guarding the paint against a turbo cheeser or you have to worry about the inbounder being left wide open for a trailing three. I'm pretty much convinced now that the devs didn't have enough time to properly program the defense in this game so they left us with this half finished product.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 03-30-2016 at 01:02 AM.