Old 04-13-2016, 10:02 AM   #75
sink4ever
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Informal survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SCEA
Hi, I have a 3-part informal survey about some ideas that came up in discussions. Feel free to answer as few or many as you like.

1) How important are any of these features to you?
* Allow Dynamic Difficulty to advance multiple difficulties in 1 game.
Not very important to me, it's easy enough to play some Play Now games and just exit out once I reach a new level and then start a new game.
* Way to remove R2 reminder OSD. If yes, by game option? Something else?
I tend to play with most OSDs off, so this isn't super important to me. I wouldn't be opposed to a game option to remove it.
* Pitcher/Batter Analysis on d-pad. Which d-pad direction?
I would say this is fairly important to me. And d-pad direction would be fine, but it would be very nice to pull up that info without pausing and going through the menu each time.
* More stats/information on d-pad. Which ones?
I wouldn't mind seeing pitcher/hitter matchup stats.
* Bring back the dotted line display showing your pitch break after a pitch crosses the plate.
I prefer no lines actually.
* Tone down HR Derby power (fun vs. realism)
No opinion
* AVG/HR/RBI in batter walkup display. If yes, always?
I would actually like more dynamic and contextual walkup stats. Batter stats vs. pitcher, with RISP, or whatever the context calls for.
* Player energy OSD more readable. If yes, how should it look?
Somewhat important, either back to old way or adding color in some way to distinguish between various degress of energy.
* Game watch option for RTTS
No opinion.
* The ability to manually or automatically set the color of your controller. How?
Not important at all
* Sabermetric or any other stats tracked/displayed. A few? A lot? Which ones? Where to display?
Quite important, the more the better. Would like to see advanced fielding stats, FIP/FIP-, wOBA, wRC+, etc. I would like to see them in Team Stats page, player profile, league-wide, and occasionally brought up in the in-game presentation.
* Any other stat or OSD that was removed that you want to see again?
Can't think of any at the moment

2) Do you use and like any of these features?
* Dynamic Difficulty
Yes, I think this has been a great addition.
* Showtime (slow down time)
Don't use it, don't play RTTS or much player lock, not opposed to it.
* RTTS Perks
Don't play RTTS
* Pitcher/Batter Analysis menu
Yes, use it and very glad it exists.
* Game Log
Use occasionally, think it's good (especially ump and weather info)
* Strategy Guide
Don't use but think it's a good idea to have.

3) Finally, a very subjective question: Which 2 or 3 pitchers and hitters do you think are the best to use in-game? The worst?
I'm afraid I haven't played nearly enough yet to have an answer for this one.

It's not my call, but I guarantee I'll be bringing each point up in wishlist discussions even if nobody else mentions them. Thank you!
Thank you Brian for reaching out for feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove