Old 04-18-2016, 08:03 PM   #1764
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksRams38
Ya I'm not terrible with the left stick, I use it all the time in online matches. But when I tried using it in this it was a little out of control. Sometimes it would do exactly what I wanted, but others it would sail off. Couple examples are I tried to loft one deep to Tavon so I moved the left stick up, but he sailed it way over his head although in that case it's pretty realistic to see an overthrown deep ball. But the other example was a crossing route where I tried to throw a little behind my WR so I wouldn't lead him into the hit and it just went way behind him on an unbelievable inaccurate throw lol.

I'll keep mixing and match till I find a combo I feel is good for a realistic game, thanks for the help, much appreciated
It's different in online matches because you are playing with default settings which is way easier to use the left stick. I have it much lower to increase the difficulty but it can be tough if you aren't use to playing with it that low. I mastered using the left stick years ago so It's not an issue for me to play with it that low. You are probably going to have towork your way down. You probably should start off at 25 and work with it from there.