View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:03 PM   #2
jattnanga
Rookie

jattnanga's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: AI's rotation problem??

If you have roster control over the CPU teams then you can go to each team and....

1) Go to Coaching Sliders and set the lineup depth down to a number below 10. The most realistic would probably be 8 or 9.

2) Go to Rotations and allocate the minutes to the 5 starters and the 3 or 4 bench players you would like to see play.

This has worked for me without issue. Just keep an eye on the primary and secondary positions of all the players to whom you have allocated minutes to make sure it all make sense.

Injuries, players movement and coaching changes will reset the rotations and coaching sliders, so keep an eye on that as well.

As far as having starters playing the whole first quarter, its tough to say. I have been able to get this to happen but only with 40+ minutes for those players, but even then its not failproof and depends on the balance of the primary and secondary positions.

Example: If you wanted Kawhi to play the whole first quarter, just be sure that you don't have a lineup full of small forwards and be sure he can play a second position (SG or PF). I haven't been able to figure it out completely...but play around with it and share what you're seeing.

- Ricky Rubio quoting Magic Johnson