View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:46 PM   #5
jrose57
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: AI's rotation problem??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheiaImpact
Don't take my word as final but I think a couple of things might come into play. I use the simulation stamina in my settings. Players fatigue at a quicker rate and the shots tend to not fall as often, which is more realistic for me. That might have something to do with it. Another, and probably the biggest, is your minutes played. I don't play short games. I will play anything from 8 minutes + and I rarely see the CPU mass sub. I know you can set your rotations to fatigue or based on minutes played, however I do not know if this affects the CPU management. Try upping your minutes, and using simulated stamina options and see if the CPU has any changes.
Hey bro thanks for the response, but what is simulation stamina? Is there such setting in the options? Is that the same option as setting my rotation based on fatigue vs minutes or this is a completely different thing?

I am trying to play 8 mins per quarter now and I really hate to see 5 starters go out at the same time, this problem never occurred in previous 2K but just this year’s…
Advertisements - Register to remove